Here I am going to explain (simple for professional and person who know basic things about computer) tutorial on how to remove Virus, Trojan, worm without installing or using any of the antivirus software solutions.Different category of virus are common check on by one
STEPS TO VBS Virus Removal without Antivirus Program
This is one of the most annoying which has easy process to create VBS virus, It only use Notepad tool to make the virus, and this notepad is provided by the Windows application. VBS virus can make disorder the regedit of computer system, even to remove (delete) its files. VBS virus can run the application using its auto run application namely wscript.exe which locates in the directory c: \ windows \ system32. This file is very influential on all the files with “.vbs” extensions.
The following ways are the ways to cut down wscript.exe application:
1. If your computer have not been infected
· Open the Run menu -> type regedit.exe
· Into the key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ Current Version \ Image File Execution Options"
· On the right side, right-click - new - key
· Give it the name "wscript.exe", and then on the right side, add a String Value. Give the name "Debugger" and fill in "1". Ok Done.
2. If your computer get infected
Usually the virus is always shut the windows several tools such as regedit, Task Manager, Folder Option, et cetera, and because of regedit cannot be accessed directly, so it has to use another way, which is “VBS before we shut down the wscript”.
Open “Run” menu-> Notepad
Type the following code
· dim reg
· set reg = createobject ( "wscript.shell")
· reg.regwrite "HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Image File Execution Options \ wscript.exe \ debugger", 1,"REG_SZ"
then, save the folder as "vbsKiller.vbs" and don’t forget to change “Save as type” as "All Files".
Then, double click vbsKiller.vbs to use it. Done.....
End story for this VBS!...
Good luck... hopefully useful
2,To Remove autorun.inf Without Using Antivirus Program
follow these steps
step 1:- start your command prompt
select the virus affected drive
in this case i will show you drive D:
type D: them press enter key to see the content on the drive D
you can type the directory (Dir)
step 3: type these also attrib -s -h *.* /s /d then press enter key then type dir to check whether it contain unusual .exe file yes it contains .exe file with auorun.inf now you can delete these two files or rename autorun.inf file into aa now you can acces the drive D: with out affecting the virus
r = read onlya = atrtributess = systemh + hidden